Tuesday 4 March 2014

Early Colour Photos of Evans VP 1 Volksplanes of New Zealand

I have recently been posting a series of early colour photos of homebuilt aircraft of New Zealand as a prelude to the 50th Anniversary AACA/SAANZ flyin at Hastings being held on the 6th to the 9th of March 2014.

I now post these early colour photos of Evans VP 1 Volksplanes of New Zealand from the Don Noble collection.

I originally posted on these VP 1s  below at:  www.nzcivair.blogspot.co.nz/2011/05/evans-volksplanes-of-new-zealand-vp-1s_08.html

I have gone back and added these photos to my original post.


ZK-ECG at Wanganui, 4/4/76.

ZK-ECG at AACA flyin at Taupo, 30/1/82.

ZK-EDA at AACA flyin at Kaikohe, 24/1/76.

I have posted the histories of the rest of New Zealand's Evans VP 1 Volksplanes, with colour photos at: www.nzcivair.blogspot.co.nz/2011/05/evans-volksplanes-of-new-zealand-vp-1s.html

and www.nzcivair.blogspot.co.nz/2011/05/evans-volksplanes-of-new-zealand-vp-1s_15.html



No comments:

Post a Comment