The NZ Cessna agent Rural Aviation Ltd at New Plymouth registered seven new Cessna aircraft on 13-05-1957 as ZK-BUE through to ZK-BUK.
One of these was Cessna 180 c/n 32950 which became ZK-BUJ.
It received its CofA on 26-07-1957 and was used by Rural Aviation up until being moved South..
Above ZK-BUJ is seen at Bell Block, New Plymouth in the early 1960's.
From the Allan Wooller collection.
It transferred down to Farmers Aerial Top Dressing Co Ltd at Invercargill from 01-10-1963 and is seen below at Invercargill in 1966.
Another shot from the Allan Wooller collection.
On 30-11-1965 it was back up North to Advance Aviation Ltd of Kaitaia and was painted in the basic James Aviation scheme.
It is seen below in the James Aviation hangar at Hamilton in 1966.
It was only about a year later it was sold to W W Contracting Ltd of Dunedin from 02-12-1966.
Above we see her at Taieri on 15-11-1967.
It is seen above at Taieri in February of 1968 still in basic James Aviation scheme - minus script.
It was still the same on 02-11-1970 - again at Taieri.
On 26-08-1971 ownership changed to D B Telford of Waiwera South.
The above shot comes from the CMM collection shows ZK-BUJ in a new paint scheme on a date and at a place unknown. It appears to be fenced in !
Next in line was C P D Goldsmith of Balclutha from 20-08-1976
Now we jump through to 23-03-1977 when we caught her at the Southair hangar at Taieri.
Now with change to the rudder paintwork and a fuselage side "Snoopy".
In August of 1977 it was at Momona receiving attention before :-
On 26-09-1977 it was listed to R D Davison of Moa Flat and then received another new paint scheme to White and Blue.
Below - Allan Wooller captured it at Masterton in May of 1978.
Then I spied it at Invercargill on 05-11-1983.
A title change to D R and R D Davison of Cedar Grove, Tapanui occurred on 29-04-1999.
After another paint job it was observed at Christchurch on 12-07-2001.
And two months later we had it at Tekapo 09-09-2001.
It hasn't changed since then.
At Christchurch on 03-03-2002.
And then a shift to Davison Trust of Rangiora took effect from 05-07-2013.
The pic above was taken at Wigram on 13-04-2008.
And below it was at Christchurch on 31-01-2009
And the two final views are of it at Masterton on 21-01-2011.