The Ashburton Aviation Museum held an "Extravaganza" on Saturday and Sunday.
A substantial number of their aircraft were removed from their large hangar and parked outside for display.
Some sales stalls occupied the inside the hangar with food stalls and entertainment outside (brass band, bagpipes etc).
There were several visiting aircraft over near the Aero Club facility.
Cessna 180 ZK-BDD c/n 30463R has been with us since 1953 and been with its current owner since mid-1981.
De Havilland DH82A ZK-BRC c/n DHNZ115 as listed with John Hargest of Riversdale
Below- not a visitor but a local let out for the day from the Museum is the Zlin Z-37T ZK-DOZ2 c/n 010.
Imported in 2002 for use in the agricultural role. Note the unusual spreader under the fuselage.