RAANZ National Fly-in 2017
Canterbury Recreational Aircraft Club
Friday March 31 - Sunday 2 April
Friday 31st March
- Meet at Rangiora
- Free flying
- BBQ Tea-$15
- Fly to pier and Sumner
or Landing comp.
Saturday 1st April
- Breakfast at clubhouse 7.00am - $10
- The landing comp is now planned for Forrest Field (NZFF) on Sat PM
- Fly to Oxford for lunch via Forrest field and Rakaia Gorge to Lake Coleridge – Oxford. $10
- Afternoon general flying and competitions
- Dinner at RSA Rangiora- self funded
Sunday 2nd April
- Breakfast at clubhouse. $10
- Camping at Rangiora with club facilities for use.
- Up to 20 sleeping places at clubhouse.
- Motels in Rangiora, only 7 minutes away.
- Aircraft parking but no hangars are available.
- We are talking to Council about landing fees and think they will be minimal.
- Please check NOTAMs as South side of runway 07-025 is closed.
- NOTAM now also closes the west end of RWY 10
- Visiting pilots refer to your new VNC for radio frequency changes.
- Rangiora and surrounding area can be buzy ,be on top of your game..
The latest Canterbury Recreational Aero Club newsletter can be found at :=
Click on 'Magazines' and select 'March 2017'
Well spotted & now fixed. ThanksReplyDelete