Saturday 24 October 2020

Farmers Air Falco at Tauranga 20-10-20

I spent a very pleasant few days in Tauranga earlier this week including a visit to the airport where I was pleased to meet up with "resident" aircraft photographers extraordinaire Peter and Warwick.  What a nice place to talk aircraft and shoot a few aircraft photos!

I was most fortunate to catch the Farmers Air Falco conversion of the PAL XL 750 ZK-XLC.  It had stayed overnight on its way back to Gisborne from Hamilton and had been delayed by low cloud until just after lunch.  It just started taxying as I drove up!

It was the first time I had seen this type of Falco which is a Farmers Air-led modification of the XL 750 for ag work that is quite a bit lighter.  Note the different shaped nose that I reckon looks nicer that the XL 750.


1 comment:

  1. Always a sucker for shots of these. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete