Andy Heap has kindly sent in a selection of photographs taken at Nelson.
Above is the Bristol B170 Freighter 31M ZK-CLU
( c/n 13156) as seen at the Founder Museum in Nelson on 13-08-2011. This was originally supplied to the Pakistan Air Force in about 1954. It flew into Auckland on 01-06-1966 for S.A.F.E/SAFE Air Ltd from 01-07-1966. It was named "Merchant Buccaneer"; was withdrawn from use on 30-09-1986 and flown onto the nearby Whakapuaka sandflats on 20-11-1986. CLU got a mention previously at
Above is the Fletcher Fu24-550GT Crusader ZK-DDX
captured on 30-07-2011. This is c/n 160 and started life as a FU24-950 in Jannuary of 1971. It first flew as a "Crusader from Napier on 07-06-2006. See also http://nzcivair.blogspot.com/2011/04/nelson-ag-changes.html
Two views of the Bombardier DHC-8-311 ZK-NEG
(c/n 621). This has been in service with Air Nelson since 14-05-2006.
nice photos keep em comingReplyDelete