Tuesday 10 October 2023

A Follow Up on Pereira GP 3 Osprey 2 ZK-RJT

I have posted about Pereira Osprey 2s of New Zealand back in July 2013 and the link is here: https://nzcivair.blogspot.com/2013/07/pereira-gp-3-osprey-2s-of-new-zealand.html

As I detailed ZK-RJT was sold to Italy by Dennis Thompson International and its registration was cancelled on 16/7/98.  It is photo'd above at Dennis Thompson's at Ardmore.  However we never knew where it went in Italy.

Now I understand that it became I-PREY in Italy, and it has recently been advertised for sale.  What a great registration for an Osprey!  Can anyone confirm that this is the same aircraft as our ZK-RJT?

UPDATE ON THE FOLLOW UP!

Richard Currie has come up with confirmation on an Italian register website that I-PREY is in fact ZK-RJT as it has the c/n AACA/57/2 (click to enlarge).

And here is another photo of it in illustrious company.

Thanks for the confirmation Richard.



No comments:

Post a Comment