Tuesday 13 August 2019

Wellington Movements on 7-8-2019

When I was down in Wellington last week, I spent a short time with camera at Calabar Road just North of the  Broadway roundabout.  It was a Northerly with nice morning sun and I hoped to photograph Golden Bay Air's new GA 8 Airvan on take off before it got too high, but it was a no show that morning - I should have checked.  However the usual procession of aircraft processed, and I took the following photos:

If you keep on taking photos of Q 300s eventually you will photograph one that hasn't been on the blog before, as is the case with ZK-NES2 (c/n 641).

The old blue tailed scheme lives on on ZK-NEH.

While the all black ZK-NEM completes the current range of Air New Zealand Q 300 schemes.

 ATR 72-500 ZK-MCB3 must be on its way out in a plain black and white scheme with no titles.

Life Flight was in action, with both their Jetstream 32s heading off for their medivac days work - here ZK-LFT2.

Followed by their bandaged ZK-LFW.

Then the limitations of my photo spot kicked in!  Air New Zealand latest Airbus A 320 NEO ZK-NHC (c/n 8833) departed, but on a lower trajectory.  However I include it here because it has not been posted on the blog previously.

Another new Air New Zealand aircraft landed that has not been posted on the blog - ATR 72-600 ZK-MVX2 (c/n 687).

And now I am off back to Wellington!


No comments:

Post a Comment