Tuesday 19 February 2019

Te Kowhai last Saturday 16-1-2019

On my way down to Te Kuiti last Saturday I called in to Te Kowhai where I had arranged to meet Paul Parsons to check out his Minicab that I had not seen for many years.

Paul pushed out ZK-CZT for a photo in the sun, thanks Paul.  It has a slightly different colour scheme to when I last photo'd it way back in 1991.

Detail of the fuselage stripe which features Paul's wife's and his name as well as a MAF logo and an Ichthys (click to enlarge).

Also parked at Te Kowhai was Neil and Sarah Colliver's Vans RV 10 ZK-RVT.  Again, this aircraft has not been posted much on this blog.

It now carries the name "The Eagle" on the engine cowling.

Then the ex Marcus Mewett KR 2 ZK-KRZ arrived on a trailer.  This aircraft had its registration revoked in March 2018 but it seems we might see it flying again.

And just as I was leaving, the locally owned Robin DR 500 ZK-TZA arrived back on the field.

1 comment:

  1. I like your post about paul parsons Minicab, Mainly because my father (rowan parsons ) has flown that plane and because Paul parsons is dads uncle. (also because I love planes and want to be a pilot when i'm older.

    ReplyDelete