Saturday 3 August 2024

Beaver ZK-AZB in East Coast Air Services Markings

In going through my old Beaver photos I came across this rather poor photo of ZK-AZB:

However it does show ZK-AZB in East Coast Air Services Ltd livery, the only photo of it that I have come across.  I have no idea where the photo was taken or who took it.  I have gone back to my recent post and added this photo.

And I have also added some information on ZK-AZB in the Ohakea Museum colours.  Thanks to a comment by an anonymous blog reader it was based at Ohakea in a passenger configuration for a time in the mid 1990s when it was owned by Hallett Griffin. 


3 comments:

  1. Somewhere iny collection I have a colour slide (copy) of ZK-AZB in the E C Air Services scheme plus slides, again copies, of their two FU-24s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous - see if you can dig them out and send them to us for posting on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm presently overseas but will hunt them out when I return home around Xmas time

    ReplyDelete