De Havilland DHC-2 Beaver , c/n 1603 , was delivered to Hawker Siddeley International Ltd of Wellington on 16-07-1965. It first flew here on 17-12-1965 and was registered as ZK-CPE to Aerocraft Holdings Ltd of Wanganui on 25-01-1966. It was transferred to Wanganui Aero Work Ltd of Wanganui on 11-07-1967 with whom it carried the name "Moawhango". It ferried out of Wanganui on 08-04-1974 to join Airwork (NZ) Ltd at Christchurch from 15-05-1974. On 04-11-1977 it damaged the fuselage and wing when it slid on the strip at Hororata.
ZK-CPE at Rangiora 01-01-1978.
ZK-CPE, also at Rangiora on 01-01-1978.
Then on 01-09-1978, on Molesworth Station, it overturned following fuel exhaustion. A period of storage followed from 1980, until relisting with Virgo Fisheries Ltd of Kaikoura on 09-07-1982.
Three views of ZK-CPE at Wanganui 15-07-1984
ZK-CPE at Ardmore on 09-08-1985
By 16-10-1985 it was with Ross B Jowitt of Auckland.
It then underwent a six year rebuild and emereged painted as a USAF L-20/U-6A.
Cancelled from the NZ register on 23-10-1998 it went back to Canada and became C-GTCF on 01-10-1998 with T C Leasing Ltd at La Ronge, Saskatchewan. and then to Points North Air Services Inc from 03-06-99. Current listed owner is Sotracom Ltee, Societe de Traduction de Communications at Cap-Sante, Quebec from 25-07-2000.