Friday 13 May 2022

And Another Jet

I had to make a trip down to Ardmore today for an replacement Dzus fastener for my Jodel's cowling.  Thanks to Warren Denholm for rummaging around a box of fasteners to come up with one that was suitable.  As always there was interesting aircraft restoration going on inside Avspecs, and outside was the CAC CA-27 Avon Sabre A94-922:

This aircraft was associated with Jerry Yagen and I wonder if it is going to have some work done on it?  (In the background is a quite different single seat aircraft).


2 comments:

  1. I think the main reason it's parked there is because there isn't any room in the Warbirds hangars for it currently, it's been there for quite a few months now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK Thanks. I haven't been at Ardmore myself for quite a few months.

    ReplyDelete