Saturday 27 January 2018

My pics for the week

Below are my pick of my pics taken this week.
 Above we have Cessna 180A ZK-BUQ (c/n 32995) trundling up to the pumps at Ashburton on Monday the 23rd.
 No apologies for posting yet another shot of BUQ - its just because I like it.
 I got into Christchurch International yesterday (26th) and at the olde Heli Centre I caught up with the  blue blade Guimbal Cabri G2 ZK-HPP3 (c/n 1082) of Clencora Jersey Stud Ltd of Karamea.
Also over from 'The Coast' was the Robinson R44 Clipper II ZK-ICH (c/n 10196) of Ahaura Helicopters Ltd. Also at Heli Maintenance was their Robinson R44 Raven II ZK-HUF2 (c/n 10754).
The Mount Cook Airlines Ltd ATR 72-212A ZK-MCY2 (c/n 703) was between missions.
The Pilatus PC12/45 ZK-PLX (c/n 396) was Sounds Air Travel and Tourism Ltd's choice of aircraft for today's early afternoon service through Christchurch.

No comments:

Post a Comment