Thursday 19 February 2015

Helicopters at Ardmore Yesterday 18-02-2015

Two of the many helicopters out and about at Ardmore yesterday were:

(I chose thes two as they have not been posted before or much on this blog).

MBB BK 117 B-2 ZK-HGU5 was carrying out local flying (the heat haze shows it is still pretty hot in Auckland).  This was recently registered to Airwork NZ Ltd on 11/12/14 and is ex N164AM.

And quite a long way from its home was Robinson R 66 ZK-HCE3 which is registered to RJ and JD Griffiths of Westport.  This has been around since 25/10/12 and is ex VH-EWK.


3 comments:

  1. Nice 310's in the background

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did see you taxying in but I couldn't stop because I was already late for a pick up at Auckland International (domestic). Luckily the flight was late!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did see you taxying in but I couldn't stop because I was already late for a pick up at Auckland International (domestic). Luckily the flight was late!

    ReplyDelete