The Piper PA18 Super Cub ZK-BTM (c/n 18-5972) was registered to Airwork (NZ) Ltd of Christchurch on 27-08-1957 and signed over to the New Plymouth Aaero Club on 28-04-1958.On 01-06-1964 it moved to M Todd of Heriot.
This photo shows it parked under the pine trees at Luggate on 27-12-1970. (The trees are still there - not so sure about the out house).
Pic below was snapped at Oamaru on 04-11-1978.
It then migrated to the Southland Aviation College in December of 1999 and to Southern Wings, with Ken Brunton featuring somewhere in here.
The Christchurch Flying School (2005) Ltd took it on from 30-10-2006 - with a name change to New Zealand Flying School on 21-07-2008. Photo below was at Wigram on 14-04-2008.
The Wakatipu Aero Club (Inc) began to pay the accounts from 10-01-2011 until a move across the grass to Air Milford 2000 Ltd (at Queenstown) from 01-10-2011.
As noted elswhere it was damaged in a crash at Branches Station on 07-10-2011.