As I type this the Lancair ES ZK-EDZ2 c/n LES-254 is on is delivery flight to Slovenia.
It came to NZ as a ten year old having flown in the States as N764ES and listed here on 16-01-2014.
I received the following from a regular blog reader :-
***************
Thought you’d be interested in the travels of Lancair, ZK-EDZ.
I have been ‘looking after’ it for the last three or so years.
Taking it for a warm up flight every month or so.
It was owned by Kevin Foster at Motueka, who sadly passed away suddenly around 4 years ago.
The aircraft took a while to sell and was eventually sold to a Slovenian three years ago.
This person is right now in the process of flying it to Slovenia.
As I write this ZK-EDZ is heading towards Darwin.
You can follow along HERE
Click on that link again
Then click on "logbook" at the top
Or scroll down to the bottom and click on "Check the route"
Then if you look at FlightRadar24 check its actual route.
(I hope these links all work).
No comments:
Post a Comment